Please rate between one and five (5 = very important)
All questions apply to your daily life.
1. How highly do you value quiet time?
2. Knowing where your food grows and who grows it.
3. Getting eight hours of sleep every night.
4. The practice: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle.
5. Surrounding yourself with unique and beautiful things.
6. Remembering dreams.
7. Noticing changes in your surrounding wildlife.
8. Escorting spiders outside of your home.
9. Listening to people rather than waiting to talk.
10. Walking without anywhere or anything to do.
10-15: You may be a robot. Check your pulse immediately. 16-25: Take 10 deep breathes and check in with the Institute daily. 26-35: You live on Earth, but not with Earth. Check in with the Institute daily. 36-50: The Institute wants your ideas and topics for preservation.